AP DSC TGT PGT Recruitment 2018
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission releases an employment notification for the post of TGT PGT SGT Teacher Vacancies for the total of 9275 Posts. So, those aspirants who are seeking the job in Government Sector so they all can apply for it. Interested and eligible candidates may apply through its official site. According to the officials of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission SGT Teacher Online Application starts from 10th October 2018 and Online Application ends on 3rd November 2018. Aspirants before applying online you all have to go through its eligibility criteria. Below we provide whole criteria section which carries Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Procedure, All Important Link for AP DSC TGT PGT Recruitment also Important Dates and Step by Step Procedure of Applying Online. So, Read the whole post very carefully. And candidates if you find yourself fit in its criteria then you all must apply for it.
Every year (AP DSC ) Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission releases various kind of online application for various posts. So, Aspirants, if you are seeking the job in Government or Central Government Sector than you all, must apply for this latest AP DSC TGT PGT SGT Teacher Recruitment 2018. In these days every Indian youth want to get Government Job in any sector. So, candidates according to your qualification you can apply for Govt. Grade A, B, C & D Jobs. Interested and Eligible Aspirants can apply through the official site of AP DSC i.e. apdsc.cgg.gov.in or you can apply from here too through below provided the link. Check Post Wise AP DSC TGT PGT Recruitment through official notification whose link is provided below.
Latest AP DSC TGT PGT SGT Teacher Vacancies
- Name of the Organisation: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Post Name: TGT PGT SGT Teacher
- Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
- Job Category: Government Job
- Official Site: apdsc.cgg.gov.in
- Nationality: Indian
- Total Number of Vacancies: 9275 Vacancies
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification: Post Wise Education Qualification Listed Below.
- For SGT Teacher (Nursery): Those Candidates who are going to apply for the post of SGT Teacher (Nursery) Post they all must have completed their Intermediate or it’s Equivalent with minimum aggregate of 45% Marks from recognized board or University. Or must have done their Certificate/ Diploma in Nursery Teaching Education Program which should not less than Two Year Or Done their B.Ed (Nursery) From well recognized Institute.
- Special Education Board: Those Candidates who are going to apply for the Post of Special Education they all must have done their B.Ed in (Special Education or Completed their Graduation or Completed their B.Ed with 2 year Diploma in Special Education or it’s Equivalent and must have qualified CTET).
- Physical Education Teacher: Candidates if you are going to apply for Physical Education Teacher you all must have completed your Graduation in Bachelor’s of Physical Education (B.P.Ed) or it’s Equivalent.
- Teacher (Primary): Those applicant who are going to apply for SGT Teacher Post they all must have done their Intermediate or it’s Equivalent with at-least minimum aggregate of 50% Marks and also having 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education or Degree in Special Education or Completed their 4 years Bachelor’s Degree in (B.El.Edd) Bachelor’s of Elementary Education. and Must have completed Secondary Level with having relevant subject i.e. Hindi or Urdu or English at secondary level and must have qualified their CET Exam.
- For TGT: Applicant should have done their Graduation Degree in Concerned Subject with at-least aggregate of 50% Marks along with CTET/ TET and Completed their B.Ed and must have good knowledge of Computer.
- For PGT: Applicant must have done their Master’s Degree in Concerned Subject with minimum aggregate of 50% and should have completed their B.Ed Degree and also having good knowledge of Computer.
Age Limit: Those Candidates who are going to apply for AP DSC TGT PGT SGT Teacher Recruitment their minimum age should be 18 years.
- Age Relaxation will be applicable as per organization norms.
- For Exact Details Regarding Age Limit kindly refer to the official notification.
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates will be made on Written Test (Tier-1 and Tier-2) and personal Interview..
Pay Scale : Selected Candidates can get attractive salary package with many more benefits.
Application Fee: Those Candidates who are going to apply for Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission SGT Teacher Recruitment 2018 they all have to pay Application Fee. Category Wise Application Fee listed below.
- For General and OBC Category Candidates need to Pay Rs 100/-
- No Fee for Reserved Category Candidates.
AP DSC Post Details
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|School Education Department||5000|
|Scheduled Area Ashram Schools||500|
|BC Welfare Gurukulam Schools||350|
|Civil Supplies Department||04|
|Non-Scheduled Area Ashram Schools||300|
|Social Welfare School||750|
AP DSC Posts In School Education Department
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Secondary Grade Teacher||2290|
|Adarsh School Principal & Teachers||929|
Posts In Municipal Schools
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
AP DSC Teacher Exam Admit Card
Candidates after submission of Online Application of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission TGT PGT SGT Teacher Recruitment so candidates before starting off it’s selection procedure you all need to download TGT PGT SGT Teacher Admit Card. Cause Candidates as we all know without admit card you’ll not be able to sit in the examination hall. And candidates during examination you all need to carry your Admit Card and one ID proof as well. Basically, every organization who is responsible to conduct any exam they release it’s Admit Card on or before 15 days of Examination. So, Candidates after filling online application you can download your Admit Card with the help of your Name, Date of Birth or through Registration. Whenever officials releases Admit Card on their official site you all will be notified on the same page.
AP DSC TGT PGT Cut Off Marks/ Answer Key & Result
After Successfully conduction AP DSC TGT PGT Recruitment Exam all applicant need to wait for its Result. But candidates before result you all need to Match your Answers with the help of Answer Key and if you find your Most of the Questions are right so now you have to wait for it’s Category Wise Cut, Off Marks. After few days of Examination, officials releases their Answer Key and Cut Off Marks on their official website. So, if you find you have crossed the mark of Cut Off Marks than you are eligible for further process. It is expected that after one month of examination officials releases AP DSC TGT PGT SGT Teacher Result on their official web portal. So, candidates after releasing result you can check your AP DSC Result through the direct link which is mentioned below.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date of Applying Online: 10th October 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 3rd November 2018
Important And Useful Link :
Click Here: AP DSC Teacher Recruitment 2018 (Official Notification)
Click Here: AP DSC TGT PGT Recruitment 2018 (Apply Online)
How to Apply for AP DSC TGT PGT Recruitment 2018
- Candidates for Applying Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission TGT PGT SGT Teacher Recruitment 2018, Visit it’s Official Site i.e. apdsc.cgg.gov.in
- Now Search for Suitable Apply Online Link of AP DSC TGT PGT Recruitment
- Click On it and Fill the Whole Application Form with all relevant details
- Now Upload all relevant documents
- Pay Online Application Fee
- Now Click on Submit Button
- And Take a Copy of it for future use.
Candidates hope you all will get all Details regarding AP DSC TGT PGT SGT Teacher Recruitment 2018, in future any change made by AP DSC TGT PGT Recruitment Vacancies you all will be notified on this page. So, Stay tuned to us.