APSC FDO Recruitment 2018
Assam Public Service Commission releases an employment notification for the post of FDO, Veterinary Officer for the total of 169 Posts. So, those aspirants who are seeking the job in Assam Public Service Commission FDO, Veterinary Officer Recruitment or any other Government Sector so they all can apply for it. Interested and eligible candidates may apply for APSC FDO, Veterinary Officer Recruitment through its official site. According to the officials of APSC Department Online Application starts from 17th February 2018 and Online Application ends on 19th March 2018. Aspirants before applying online you all have to go through its eligibility criteria. Below we provide whole criteria section which carries Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Procedure, All Important Link, Important Dates and Step by Step Procedure of Applying Online. So, Read the whole post very carefully. And candidates if you find yourself fit in its criteria then you all must apply for APSC Recruitment.
Every year Assam Public Service Commission Department releases various kind of online application for various posts. So, Aspirants, if you are seeking the job in Government or Central Government Sector and here specifically APSC FDO, Veterinary Officer Recruitment than you all, must apply for this latest APSC FDO, Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2018. In these days every Indian youth want to get Government Job in any sector. So, candidates according to your qualification you can apply for Govt. Grade A, B, C & D Jobs. Interested and Eligible Aspirants can apply through the official site of APSC i.e.apsc.nic.in. or you can apply from here too through below provided the link. Check Post Wise APSC FDO, Veterinary Officer Recruitment through official notification whose link is provided below.
Latest APSC FDO, Veterinary Officer Vacancies
- Name of the Organisation: Assam Public Service Commission
- Post Name: Veterinary Officer, FDO & Others
- Job Location: Assam
- Job Category: Government Job
- Official Site: www.apsc.nic.in
- Nationality: Indian
- Total Number of Vacancies: 169 Vacancies
APSC FDO, Veterinary Officer Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification: Qualification Detail Listed Below.
- Those Candidates who are going to apply for Assam Public Service Commission Post they all must have Completed their 10th (Matriculation) from recognized board.
- Those Candidates who are going to apply for Assam Public Service Commission Post they all must have Completed their B.F.Sc Degree from any Board or University, Bachelor Degree in Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science.
- For more details regarding APSC Eligibility Criteria Kindly refer to the Official Notification.
Age Limit: Those Candidates who are going to apply for APSC FDO, Veterinary Officer Recruitment their age should be in between
- Fishery Development Officer(FDO): 21 to 43 years
- Medical Inspector of Factories: 23 to 43 years
- Director of Economics and Statistics: 35 to 45 years
- Veterinary Officer/Block Veterinary Officer: 21 to 43 years
- Age Relaxation will be applicable as per organization norms.
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates will be made on Written Test and Practical Skill Test.
Pay Scale: Selected Candidates can get attractive salary package which is offered by Assam Public Service Commission Department for APSC FDO, Veterinary Officer Recruitment with many more benefits.
Application Fee: Those Candidates who are going to apply for APSC FDO, Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2018 they all have to pay Application Fee. Category Wise Application Fee listed below.
- Kindly refer to the official notification for complete information about APSC FDO, Veterinary Officer Recruitment.
- For Veterinary Officer: 113 Vacancies
- For Fishery Development Officer(FDO): 47 Vacancies
- For Lecturer: 07 Vacancies
- For Medical Inspector of Factories: 01 Vacancies
- For Director of Economics and Statistics: 01 Vacancies
APSC FDO, Veterinary Officer Exam Admit Card 2018
Candidates after submission of Online Application of APSC FDO, Veterinary Officer Recruitment so candidates before starting off it’s selection procedure you all need to download Assam PSC Veterinary Officer Admit Card 2018. Cause Candidates as we all know without admit card you’ll not be able to sit in the examination hall. And candidates during examination you all need to carry your Admit Card and one ID proof as well. Basically, every organization who is responsible to conduct any exam they release it’s Admit Card on or before 15 days of Examination. So, Candidates after filling online application you can download your Admit Card with the help of your Name, Date of Birth or through Registration. Whenever officials releases Admit Card on their official site you all will be notified on the same page.
APSC FDO, Veterinary Officer Cut Off Marks/ Answer Key & Result
After Successfully conduction APSC FDO, Veterinary Officer Exam all applicant need to wait for its Result. But candidates before result you all need to Match your Answers with the help of Answer Key and if you find your Most of the Questions are right so now you have to wait for its Category Wise Cut, Off Marks. After few days of Examination, officials release their Answer Key and Cut Off Marks on their official website for APSC FDO, Veterinary Officer Recruitment. So, if you find you have crossed the mark of Cut Off Marks than you are eligible for further process. It is expected that after one month of examination officials releases APSC FDO, Veterinary Officer Result 2018 on their official web portal. So, candidates after releasing result you can check your APSC FDO, Veterinary Officer Result through the direct link which is mentioned below.
|S. No.||Organisation||Job Specification||Vacancies||Application|
Indian Forest Service
Important Dates :
- Starting Date of Applying Online: 17th February 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 19th March 2018
Important And Useful Link :
Click Here: APSC FDO, Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2018 (Official Notification)
Click Here: APSC FDO, Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2018 (Apply Online)
How to Apply for APSC FDO, Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2018
- Candidates for Applying APSC FDO, Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2018, Visit its Official Site i.e.apsc.nic.in.
- Now Search for Suitable Apply Online Link to APSC FDO, Veterinary Officer Recruitment.
- Click On it and Fill the Whole Application Form with all relevant details
- Now Upload all relevant documents
- Pay Online Application Fee
- Now Click on Submit Button
- And Take a Copy of it for future use.
Candidates hope you all will get all Details regarding APSC FDO, Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2018, in future any change made by Latest APSC FDO, Veterinary Officer Vacancies you all will be notified on this page. So, Stay tuned to us.