Delhi Police Constable SI Recruitment 2018
Delhi Police (DP) releases an employment notification for the post of Police Constable, Head Constable, SI & ASI Vacancies for the total of 53165 Posts. So, those aspirants who are seeking the job in Government Sector so they all can apply for Delhi Police Constable SI Recruitment. Interested and eligible candidates may apply through its official site. According to the officials of Delhi Police Online Application starts from (Exact Date Updated Soon) and Online Application ends on (Exact Date Updated Soon). Aspirants before applying online you all have to go through its eligibility criteria. Below we provide whole criteria section which carries Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Procedure, All Important Link, Important Dates and Step by Step Procedure of Applying Online. So, Read the whole post very carefully. And candidates if you find yourself fit in its criteria then you all must apply for it.
Every year Delhi Police releases various kind of online application for various posts. So, Aspirants, if you are seeking the job in Government or Central Government Sector than you all, must apply for this latest Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2018. In these days every Indian youth want to get Government Job in any sector. So, candidates according to your qualification you can apply for Govt. Grade A, B, C & D Jobs. Interested and Eligible Aspirants can apply through the official site of Delhi Police i.e. delhipolice.nic.in or you can apply from here too through below provided the link. Check Area Wise Delhi Police Constable SI Recruitment through official notification whose link is provided below.
Latest Delhi Police Constable Recruitment Vacancies
- Name of the Organisation: Delhi Police
- Post Name: Constable, Head Constable, (SI) Sub Inspector & (ASI) Assistant Sub Inspector
- Job Location: All over India
- Job Category: Police Jobs
- Official Site: delhipolice.nic.in
- Nationality: Indian
- Total Number of Vacancies: 53165 Vacancies
Delhi Police Constable Sub Inspector Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification: Post Wise Educational Qualification Listed Below.
- For Constable Male (Executive): Applicant must have passed their 10+2 (Senior Secondary) and having a valid Driving License for (LMV).
- For (ASI) Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer): Applicant must have done their Graduation in any discipline and having speed in shorthand with typing speed of (80/40 Words Per Minute in English and 80/30 Words Per Minute in Hindi) and also having working knowledge of Account & Office Procedure.
- For Constable Female (Executive): Applicant must have passed their 10+2 (Senior Secondary).
- For Sub Inspector Male (Executive): Applicant must have done their Bachelor’s Degree and having a valid Driving License for (LMV).
- For Women Sub Inspector (Executive): Applicant must have done their Bachelor’s Degree.
- For Head Constable (Store Clerk): Applicant must have completed their 10+2 and having typing speed of (30 Words Per Minute in (English) and 25 Words Per Minute in (Hindi)).
- For Head Constable (Ministerial): Applicant must have completed their 10+2 10+2 and having typing speed of (30 Words Per Minute in (English) and 25 Words Per Minute in (Hindi)). And also having working knowledge of Account & Office Procedure.
Age Limit: Post Wise Age Criteria Listed Below.
- For Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer): 18 Years to 25 years.
- For Sub Inspector (Executive) (Male): 20 Years to 25 years.
- For Head Constable (Store Clerk): 20 Years to 27 years.
- For Constable (Executive) (Male): 18 Years to 24 years.
- For Women Sub Inspector (Executive): 20 Years to 25 years.
- For Constable Executive (Female): 18 Years to 25 years.
- For Head Constable (Ministerial): 18 Years to 25 years.
- Note: Age Relaxation will be applicable as per organization norms.
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates will be made on Written Exam and Interview.
Total Number of Vacancies: 53165 posts
Pay Scale : Selected Candidates can get attractive salary package which offered by Delhi Police Department with many more benefits.
- For Constable: Pay Matrix Level-3 (Rs. 21700- Rs. 69100)
- For Assistant Sub Inspector: Pay Matrix Level -6 (Rs. 35400- Rs. 112400)
- For Sub Inspector: Pay Matrix Level -6 (Rs. 35400- Rs. 112400)
- For Head Constable: Pay Matrix Level -4 (Rs. 25500- Rs. 81100)
Application Fee: Those Candidates who are going to apply for Delhi Police Constable SI Recruitment 2018 they all have to pay their category wise Application Fee through SBI Challan/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ Debit Card.
- Kindly Wait for official notification.
|S. No.||Organisation||Job Specification||Vacancies||Application|
Delhi Polcie Constable Exam Admit Card
Candidates after submission of Online Application of Delhi Police Recruitment so candidates before starting off it’s selection procedure you all need to download Delhi Police Constable Admit Card. Cause Candidates as we all know without admit card you’ll not be able to sit in the examination hall. And candidates during examination you all need to carry your Admit Card and one ID proof as well. Basically, every organization who is responsible to conduct any exam they release it’s Admit Card on or before 15 days of Examination. So, Candidates after filling online application you can download your Admit Card with the help of your Name, Date of Birth or through Registration. Whenever officials releases Admit Card on their official site you all will be notified on the same page.
Delhi Police Constable Cut Off Marks/ Answer Key & Result
After Successfully conduction Delhi Police Constable Exam all applicant need to wait for its Result. But candidates before result you all need to Match your Answers with the help of Answer Key and if you find your Most of the Questions are right so now you have to wait for it’s Category Wise Cut, Off Marks. After few days of Examination, officials releases their Answer Key and Cut Off Marks on their official website. So, if you find you have crossed the mark of Cut Off Marks than you are eligible for further process. It is expected that after one month of examination officials releases Delhi Police Constable SI Result on their official web portal. So, candidates after releasing result you can check your Delhi Police Constable Result through the direct link which is mentioned below.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date of Applying Online: Updated Soon
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: Updated Soon
Important And Useful Link :
Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2018: (Official Notification)
Delhi Police Constable SI Recruitment 2018: (Apply Online)
How to Apply for Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2018
- Candidates for Applying Delhi Police Constable SI Recruitment 2018, Visit it’s Official Site i.e. delhipolice.nic.in
- Now Search for Suitable Apply Online Link of Constable Recruitment
- Click On it and Fill the Whole Application Form with all relevant details
- Now Upload all relevant documents
- Pay Online Application Fee
- Now Click on Submit Button
- And Take a Copy of it for future use.
Candidates hope you all will get all Details regarding Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2018, in future any change made by Delhi Police in Police SI & Constable Recruitment you all will be notified on this page. So, Stay tuned to us.