KVS Teacher Recruitment 2019
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS ) releases an employment notification for the post of TGT PGT Assistant Teacher Vacancies for the total of 8339 Posts. So, those aspirants who are seeking the job in Government Sector so they all can apply for it. Interested and eligible candidates may apply through its official site. According to the officials of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Assistant Teacher Online Application starts from 14th August 2019 and Online Application ends on 13th September 2019. Aspirants before applying online you all have to go through its eligibility criteria. Below we provide whole criteria section which carries Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Procedure, All Important Link for KVS Teacher Recruitment also Important Dates and Step by Step Procedure of Applying Online. So, Read the whole post very carefully. And candidates if you find yourself fit in its criteria then you all must apply for it.
Every year (KVS ) Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan releases various kind of online application for various posts. So, Aspirants, if you are seeking the job in Government or Central Government Sector than you all, must apply for this latest KVS TGT PGT Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2019. In these days every Indian youth want to get Government Job in any sector. So, candidates according to your qualification you can apply for Govt. Grade A, B, C & D Jobs. Interested and Eligible Aspirants can apply through the official site of KVS i.e. kvsangathan.nic.in or you can apply from here too through below provided the link. Check Post Wise KVS Teacher Recruitment through official notification whose link is provided below.
Latest KVS TGT PGT Assistant Teacher Vacancies
- Name of the Organisation: (KVS ) Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan
- Post Name: TGT PGT Assistant Teacher
- Job Location: Delhi
- Job Category: Government Job
- Official Site: kvsangathan.nic.in
- Nationality: Indian
- Total Number of Vacancies: 8339 Vacancies
Nadia District Gram Panchayat Karmee Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification: Post Wise Education Qualification Listed Below.
- For Assistant Teacher (Nursery): Those Candidates who are going to apply for the post of Assistant Teacher (Nursery) Post they all must have completed their Intermediate or it’s Equivalent with minimum aggregate of 45% Marks from recognized board or University. Or must have done their Certificate/ Diploma in Nursery Teaching Education Program which should not less than Two Year Or Done their B.Ed (Nursery) From well recognized Institute.
- For Special Education Board: Those Candidates who are going to apply for the Post of Special Education they all must have done their B.Ed in (Special Education or Completed their Graduation or Completed their B.Ed with 2 year Diploma in Special Education or it’s Equivalent and must have qualified CTET).
- Physical Education Teacher: Candidates if you are going to apply for Physical Education Teacher you all must have completed your Graduation in Bachelor’s of Physical Education (B.P.Ed) or it’s Equivalent.
- Assistant Teacher (Primary): Those applicant who are going to apply for Assistant Teacher Post they all must have done their Intermediate or it’s Equivalent with at-least minimum aggregate of 50% Marks and also having 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education or Degree in Special Education or Completed their 4 years Bachelor’s Degree in (B.El.Edd) Bachelor’s of Elementary Education. and Must have completed Secondary Level with having relevant subject i.e. Hindi or Urdu or English at secondary level and must have qualified their CET Exam.
- For TGT: Applicant should have done their Graduation Degree in Concerned Subject with at-least aggregate of 50% Marks along with CTET/ TET and Completed their B.Ed and must have good knowledge of Computer.
- For PGT: Applicant must have done their Master’s Degree in Concerned Subject with minimum aggregate of 50% and should have completed their B.Ed Degree and also having good knowledge of Computer.
Age Limit: Those Candidates who are going to apply for KVS TGT PGT Assistant Teacher Recruitment their minimum age should be 18 years.
- Age Relaxation will be applicable as per organization norms.
- For Exact Details Regarding Age Limit kindly refer to the official notification.
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates will be made on Written Test (Tier-1 and Tier-2) and personal Interview..
Pay Scale : Selected Candidates can get attractive salary package with many more benefits.
Application Fee: Those Candidates who are going to apply for Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan TGT PGT Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2019 they all have to pay Application Fee. Category Wise Application Fee listed below.
- For General and OBC Category Candidates need to Pay Rs 100/-
- No Fee for Reserved Category Candidates.
KVS TGT PGT Assistant Teacher Exam Admit Card
Candidates after submission of Online Application of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan TGT PGT Asst. Teacher Recruitment so candidates before starting off it’s selection procedure you all need to download TGT PGT Assistant Teacher Admit Card. Cause Candidates as we all know without admit card you’ll not be able to sit in the examination hall. And candidates during examination you all need to carry your Admit Card and one ID proof as well. Basically, every organization who is responsible to conduct any exam they release it’s Admit Card on or before 15 days of Examination. So, Candidates after filling online application you can download your Admit Card with the help of your Name, Date of Birth or through Registration. Whenever officials releases Admit Card on their official site you all will be notified on the same page.
KVS TGT PGT Assistant Teacher Cut Off Marks/ Answer Key & Result
After Successfully conduction KVS Teacher Recruitment Exam all applicant need to wait for its Result. But candidates before result you all need to Match your Answers with the help of Answer Key and if you find your Most of the Questions are right so now you have to wait for it’s Category Wise Cut, Off Marks. After few days of Examination, officials releases their Answer Key and Cut Off Marks on their official website. So, if you find you have crossed the mark of Cut Off Marks than you are eligible for further process. It is expected that after one month of examination officials releases KVS TGT PGT Assistant Teacher Result on their official web portal. So, candidates after releasing result you can check your KVS Result through the direct link which is mentioned below.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date of Applying Online: 14th August 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 13th September 2019
Important And Useful Link :
Click Here: KVS Latest Teacher Recruitment 2019 (Official Notification)
Click Here: KVS Teacher Online Recruitment 2019 (Apply Online)
How to Apply for KVS Teacher Recruitment 2019
- Candidates for Applying Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan TGT PGT Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2019, Visit it’s Official Site i.e. kvsangathan.nic.in
- Now Search for Suitable Apply Online Link of TGT PGT KVS Teacher Recruitment
- Click On it and Fill the Whole Application Form with all relevant details
- Now Upload all relevant documents
- Pay Online Application Fee
- Now Click on Submit Button
- And Take a Copy of it for future use.
Candidates hope you all will get all Details regarding KVS TGT PGT Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2019, in future any change made by KVS Teacher Recruitment Vacancies you all will be notified on this page. So, Stay tuned to us.