MPPSC Assistant Auditor Recruitment 2018
(MPPSC)Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission releases an employment notification for the post of Assistant Auditor for the total of 50 Posts. So, those aspirants who are seeking the job in Meghalaya PSC Assistant Auditor Recruitment or any other Government Sector so they all can apply for it. Interested and eligible candidates may apply for Assistant Auditor Recruitment through its official site. According to the officials of MPSC Online Application starts from 8th January 2018 and Online Application ends on 16th February 2018. Aspirants before applying online you all have to go through its eligibility criteria. Below we provide whole criteria section which carries Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Procedure, All Important Link, Important Dates and Step by Step Procedure of Applying Online. So, Read the whole post very carefully. And candidates if you find yourself fit in its criteria then you all must apply for it.
Every year (MPSC) Meghalaya Public Service Commission releases various kind of online application for various posts. So, Aspirants, if you are seeking the job in Government or Central Government Sector than you all, must apply for this latest MPSC Assistant Auditor Recruitment 2018. In these days every Indian youth want to get Government Job in any sector. So, candidates according to your qualification you can apply for Govt. Grade A, B, C & D Jobs. Interested and Eligible Aspirants can apply through the official site of MPSC i.e. mpsc.nic.in or you can apply from here too through below provided the link. Check Post Wise MPSC Assistant Auditor & Statistics Inspector Recruitment through official notification whose link is provided below.
Latest Meghalaya PSC Assistant Auditor Recruitment Vacancies
- Name of the Organisation: (MPSC) Meghalaya Public Service Commission
- Post Name: Assistant Professor, Statistics Inspector
- Job Location: All Over India
- Job Category: Government Job
- Official Site: www.mpsc.nic.in
- Nationality: Indian
- Total Number of Vacancies: 50 Vacancies
MPSC Assistant Auditor Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification: Qualification Detail Listed Below.
- Those Candidates who are going to apply for MPSC Assistant Auditor, Statistics Inspector Post they all must have possessed their Graduation in Arts, Commerce, and Science with Mathematics, Economics, Statistics or Computer Science as a compulsory subject from recognized board.
Age Limit: Those Candidates who are going to apply for Meghalaya PSC Assistant Auditor Recruitment their age should be in between 21 years to 27 years.
- Age Relaxation will be applicable as per organization norms.
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates will be made on Written Test and Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: Selected Candidates can get an attractive salary package with many more benefits which is offered by the Meghalaya Public Service Commission.
Application Fee: Those Candidates who are going to apply for Meghalaya PSC Assistant Auditor Recruitment 2018 they all have to pay Application Fee. Category Wise Application Fee Mentioned in official notification.
- General / Candidate of Other State – Rs.460/-
- OBC / SC / ST / PH of M.P. – Rs.350/-
MPSC Assistant Auditor Exam Admit Card
Candidates after submission of Online Application of MPSC Assistant Auditor Recruitment so candidates before starting off it’s selection procedure you all need to download MPSC Assistant Auditor Admit Card. Cause Candidates as we all know without admit card you’ll not be able to sit in the examination hall. And candidates during examination you all need to carry your Admit Card and one ID proof as well. Basically, every organization who is responsible to conduct any exam they release it’s Admit Card on or before 15 days of Examination. So, Candidates after filling online application you can download your Admit Card with the help of your Name, Date of Birth or through Registration. Whenever officials releases Admit Card on their official site you all will be notified on the same page.
MPSC Assistant Auditor Cut Off Marks/ Answer Key & Result
After Successfully conduction Assistant Auditor Exam all applicant need to wait for its Result. But candidates before result you all need to Match your Answers with the help of Answer Key and if you find your Most of the Questions are right so now you have to wait for its Category Wise Cut, Off Marks. After few days of Examination, officials releases their Answer Key and Cut Off Marks on their official website. So, if you find you have crossed the mark of Cut Off Marks than you are eligible for further process. It is expected that after one month of examination officials releases MPSC Assistant Auditor Result on their official web portal. So, candidates after releasing result you can check your Assistant Professor Result through the direct link which is mentioned below.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date of Applying Online: 8th January 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 16th February 2018
Important And Useful Link :
Click Here: MPSC Assistant Auditor Recruitment (Official Notification)
Click Here: MPSC Assistant Auditor Recruitment 2018 (Apply Online)
How to Apply for MPSC Assistant Auditor Recruitment 2018
- Candidates for Applying MPSC Assistant Auditor Recruitment 2018, Visit it’s Official Site i.e. mpsc.nic.in.
- Now Search for Suitable Apply Online Link of Meghalaya PSC Assistant Auditor Recruitment.
- Click On it and Fill the Whole Application Form with all relevant details
- Now Upload all relevant documents
- Pay Online Application Fee
- Now Click on Submit Button
- And Take a Copy of it for future use.
Candidates hope you all will get all Details regarding MPSC Assistant Auditor Recruitment 2018, in future any change made by MPSC Assistant Auditor & Statistics Inspector Vacancies you all will be notified on this page. So, Stay tuned to us.