Meghalaya PSC LDA Admit Card 2018
It is expected that Meghalaya Public Service Commission is going to issue the Lower Division Assistant Admit Card in the month of May 2018 (Expected). Those Candidates who have successfully registered themselves for Meghalaya PSC LDA Examination so they all can download their Admit Card via Online Mode. While Downloading Admit Card candidates need to mention their Name and Date of Birth (DOB). Meghalaya PSC LDA Admit Card Download is only for those candidates who have successfully registered themselves for Meghalaya PSC LDA Exam 2018. Candidates Meghalaya PSC LDA Admit Card Download is not going to send via Email or Post so you just have to download it from the official site of AP Police or through the below Provided Link. Below we are going to provide each and every detail regarding Meghalaya PSC LDA 2018 Exam.
Candidates, Take an overview of MPSC which is also known as Meghalaya Public Service Commission. Candidates for Meghalaya PSC LDA 2018 Exam you need to carry your Meghalaya Public Service Commission, Meghalaya PSC LDA Call Letter 2018 and also having a Photo Identity Proof. All these instructions are mentioned in your Application Form. Candidates before downloading Admit Card you all must have to ensure that all your details are correct which is mentioned in your Meghalaya PSC LDA Admit Card Download for Exam.
Download Meghalaya PSC LDA Admit Card 2018: MPSC(Meghalaya Public Service Commission):- As you all now admit card is necessary for all exam. So on this page, we provide full details regarding Meghalaya PSC LDA Admit Card 2018. You can also download Meghalaya PSC LDA Hall Ticket through the official website of Meghalaya Public Service Commission that is mpsc.nic.in. As we all now after the application form is completed all the candidates searching their admit card. On this page, we update exact link Meghalaya PSC LDA Admit, Card when the admit card announced by the Meghalaya Public Service Commission.
Meghalaya PSC LDA Admit Card 2018:- Candidates, as we all know during any examination Admit Card plays a vital role in your Examination. So here we provide full details about Meghalaya PSC LDA Admit Card 2018. Now you can read this article and follow step by step process which can be given in this article. All those candidates who can complete the application process for the position of Meghalaya PSC LDA and search for their Meghalaya PSC LDA Hall ticket. It will be notified as soon as officially declared by its organization. Meghalaya PSC LDA admit card also be available 10 or 15 days before the Meghalaya PSC LDA exam.
Download MPSC Name Wise Assistant Lecturer Call Letter 2018
Candidates, as we all know during any examination Admit Card, plays a vital role in your Examination so as well as in Meghalaya PSC LDA Exam candidates need to bring a printed copy of PSC Meghalaya Assistant Lecturer Admit Card Download for Exam at the Examination Center along with one Original Photo ID Proof.
In the year of 2018, Meghalaya Public Service Commission invited application for Meghalaya PSC LDA Exam Many of thousand applied for it and Now Officials of MPSC is all set to conduct Lower Division Assistant Exam in the month of May 2018.
- Exam Board Name: Meghalaya Public Service Commission.
- Post Name: Lower Division Assistant, Assistant Lecturer
- Department Name: MPSC
- Admit Card Status: Coming Soon
- Official Site: www.mpsc.nic.in.
Details Mentioned on your Meghalaya PSC LDA Admit Card
- Name of Candidates
- Exam Date
- Exam Time
- Registration Number of Candidate
- Exam Venue Details
- Photograph of Candidate
- Signature of Candidate
- And Instructions for Candidates
Admit Card with ID Proof (Anyone in Original)
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
- Employee ID
- College ID
- Driving License
During Examination with Admit Card Candidates need to carry one original Photo ID Proof as well. So, Candidates, it is very essential to carry Valid Photo ID on reporting time at Examination Center. So, Candidates only Photo ID is Valid if you do not bring it he/she will not be allowed to enter in Exam hall.
Meghalaya PSC LDA Exam Syllabus 2018
Those Candidates who are prepared for Meghalaya PSC LDA Written Exam so they all have to must aware with its Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern as well below we provide both so candidates have a look on it and prepare according to it.
Those who have already started their Meghalaya PSC LDA Exam they all need to take an overview of its Exam Pattern Candidates can check Lower Division Assistant Exam Syllabus and it’s Pattern through the official site of MPSC.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Releasing Date of Meghalaya PSC LDA Admit Card: Updated Soon
- Meghalaya PSC LDA Exam Date: Updated Soon
How to Download Meghalaya PSC LDA 2018 Admit Card?
Candidates while downloading Meghalaya PSC LDA 2018 Admit Card you all need to follow steps.
- Firstly visit the official site of MPSC i.e. www.mpsc.nic.in.
- Now on your Computer Screen, MPSC Homepage is open
- Now you have to Enter your Name and (DOB) Date of Birth
- Now After filling all relevant field Click on “Submit” button
- Now your Meghalaya PSC LDA Admit Card will be displayed on your device.
- Now download your PSC Meghalaya Assistant Lecturer Admit Card and take a hard copy of it for future use.
Important Instruction for Candidates :
- Meghalaya Public Service Commission is not going to send the Lower Division Assistant Admit Card via post so candidates for getting an appearance in Lower Division Assistant Exam you all need to download it from the official site of MPSC i.e.mpsc.nic.in.
- On your Meghalaya PSC LDA Admit Card, you need to affix your recent passport size photograph and must be attested by the Gazetted Office.
- As I mentioned above you all must bring an ID Proof i.e. Aadhar Card, Pan Card etc.
Meghalaya PSC LDA Admit Card 2018: Download Here
Download: Meghalaya PSC LDA Admit Card
Candidates hope you all will get all Details regarding Meghalaya PSC LDA 2018 Admit Card, in future any change made by MPSC in PSC Meghalaya Assistant Lecturer Call Letter you all will be notified on this page. So, Stay tuned to us.