TSPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018
Telangana State Public Service Commission(TSPSC) releases an employment notification for the post of Junior Assistant Vacancies for the total of 700 Posts. So, those aspirants who are seeking the job in Government Sector so they all can apply for it. Interested and eligible candidates may apply through its official site. According to the officials of Telangana State Public Service Commission, Junior Assistant Online Application starts from 6th June 2018 and Online Application ends on 7th July 2018. Aspirants before applying online you all have to go through its eligibility criteria. Below we provide whole criteria section which carries Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Procedure, All Important Link for TSPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment also Important Dates and Step by Step Procedure of Applying Online. So, Read the whole post very carefully. And candidates if you find yourself fit in its criteria then you all must apply for it.
Every year (TSPSC) Telangana State Public Service Commission releases various kind of online application for various posts. So, Aspirants, if you are seeking the job in Government or Central Government Sector than you all, must apply for this latest TSPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018. In these days every Indian youth want to get Government Job in any sector. So, candidates according to your qualification you can apply for Govt. Grade A, B, C & D Jobs. Interested and Eligible Aspirants can apply through the official site of TSPSC i.e. tspsc.gov.in or you can apply from here too through below provided the link. Check Post Wise TSPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment through official notification whose link is provided below.
Latest TSPSC Junior Assistant Vacancies
- Name of the Organisation: (TSPSC) Telangana State Public Service Commission
- Post Name: Junior Assistant, Junior Steno, Typist Vacancies
- Job Location: Telangana
- Job Category: Government Job
- Official Site: tspsc.gov.in
- Nationality: Indian
- Total Number of Vacancies: 1521 Vacancies
Telangana State Public Service Commission Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification: Post Wise Education Qualification Listed Below.
- Applicant must have done their 12th pass or its equivalent qualification from the recognized board.
- Applicant must have done their Bachelor’s Degree in any stream.
- OR Candidates should have done their Technical Diploma in Typewriting & Shorthand.
- For More details about TSPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment kindly refer to the official notification.
Age Limit: Those Candidates who are going to apply for TSPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment their age should be in between 18 years to 44 years.
- Age Relaxation will be applicable as per organization norms.
- For Exact Details Regarding Age Limit kindly refer to the official notification.
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates will be made on Written Test & Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: Selected Candidates can get attractive salary package with many more benefits.
Application Fee: Those Candidates who are going to apply for Telangana State Public Service Commission TSPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018 they all have to pay Application Fee. Category Wise Application Fee listed below.
- For General Category: Rs 200/-
- For OBC/ SBC: Rs 80/-
- For SC/ST: Rs 80/-
- Junior Assistant: 1037 Vacancies
- Junior Steno:47 Vacancies
- Typist:437 Vacancies
TSPSC Junior Assistant Exam Admit Card
Candidates after submission of Online Application of Telangana State Public Service Commission TSPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment so candidates before starting off it’s selection procedure you all need to download TSPSC Junior Assistant Admit Card. Cause Candidates as we all know without admit card you’ll not be able to sit in the examination hall. And candidates during examination you all need to carry your Admit Card and one ID proof as well. Basically, every organization who is responsible to conduct any exam they release it’s Admit Card on or before 15 days of Examination. So, Candidates after filling online application you can download your Admit Card with the help of your Name, Date of Birth or through Registration. Whenever officials releases Admit Card on their official site you all will be notified on the same page.
TSPSC Junior Assistant Cut Off Marks/ Answer Key & Result
After Successfully conduction TSPSC Junior Assistant Exam all applicant need to wait for its Result. But candidates before result you all need to Match your Answers with the help of Answer Key and if you find your Most of the Questions are right so now you have to wait for its Category Wise Cut, Off Marks. After few days of Examination, officials releases their Answer Key and Cut Off Marks on their official website. So, if you find you have crossed the mark of Cut Off Marks than you are eligible for further process. It is expected that after one month of examination officials releases TSPSC Junior Assistant Result on their official web portal. So, candidates after releasing result you can check your TSPSC Result through the direct link which is mentioned below.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date of Applying Online: 6th June 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 7th July 2018
Important And Useful Link :
TSPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018: (Official Notification)
TSPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment : (Apply Online)
How to Apply for TSPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018
- Candidates for Applying Telangana State Public Service Commission Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018, Visit it’s Official Site i.e. tspsc.gov.in
- Now Search for Suitable Apply Online Link of TSPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018
- Click On it and Fill the Whole Application Form with all relevant details
- Now Upload all relevant documents
- Pay Online Application Fee
- Now Click on Submit Button
- And Take a Copy of it for future use.
Candidates hope you all will get all Details regarding TSPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018, in future any change made by Latest TSPSC Junior Assistant Vacancies you all will be notified on this page. So, Stay tuned to us.